Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. This pork chop and pineapple dish has a double layer of flavor. The pork chops are marinated then cooked to infuse deep flavor through the meat. They’re served with a sassy salsa loaded with pineapple and spiked with lime juice. The presentation is about spooning sunshineover the counter viagra substitute = generic pharmacy = cialis dose for bph = south carolina board of pharmacy = canadian pharmacy spam
on pork and bursts with flavor in each bite. Pineapple is available year round. That’s a happy thought. Enjoy some pineapple sunshine on your next pork chop dinner.
The Sauce 2-Salsa
1/2 Pineapple, finely diced
1 medium Tomato, finely diced
1/3 large Jalapeno, minced
1 Tbsp chopped Fresh Cilantro
1 Lime, juiced
Salt and Pepper
4 bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops
2. Mix all the salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and let stand. Serve at room temperature to bring out the full sweetness of the pineapple.
3. Grill or pan fry pork chops for 5-8 minutes on each side. Serve with a serving of salsa on the top.
Zip Bag—Put the bag in a medium bowl to make adding the ingredients easier.
• Adjust the heat up by adding the jalapeno seeds and veins, or adjust the heat down by reducing the jalapeno.
• Substitute fresh Italian parsley for the cilantro.
• Substitute onion for the shallot.
Inspiration—Pat and Gina Neely
sauces over under and through