Taco Salad Kit $5
One MealRecipe serves 4 people.
36 min meal
Taco Salad Kit – Crunchy, fresh vegetables served with crispy tortilla chips, seasoned meat, kidney beans, grated cheese and homemade Tomatillo Sauce. Everyone builds their salad their way.
Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits – Layered with Greek yogurt, bananas, blueberries and granola. Build in small glasses, or serve buffet style and let the kids design their own parfait.
About a MealRecipe
- Embeds and interweaves the instructions for the dishes of your meal into one comprehensive recipe.
- Contains a color-coded timeline, or MealMap, that visually shows the progression of all the dishes in one view.
- Details prep instructions, or ExecutionSteps, seamlessly switching from one dish to another in optimal order.
- Suggests ideas for personalizing your MealRecipes in the DishDesigner.
- Helps make best use of kitchen time. Outlines where to start and what to do next.
- Includes a Menu, Grocery List, and Special Equipment.
On a busy day, don’t walk into the kitchen without a clue about what’s for dinner and where to start. MealRecipes make it simple. Make meal prep enjoyable, dinner delicious and focus on your favorite people and passions.
How to purchase and download your MealRecipe
1 Click here then follow the steps below.
2 Click ‘Add to Cart’.
3 Click ‘View Cart’.
4 Add coupon code if available, click ‘Apply Coupon’.
5 Click ‘Proceed to Check Out’.
6 Complete billing information
7 Complete payment information.
8 Click ‘Place Order’.
9 Click download link.
Have fun and enjoy stress free cooking!
We mail to US and International locations. Additional shipping and handling fees apply. Amount depends on location.
Helen is a recipe developer, food writer and photographer. She started cooking 50 years ago and menu planning 30 years ago. In 2009 she created her first recipe blog focusing on heritage family recipes. The following year she launched SaucyCuisine.com.
She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art History, is a food writer and former photography instructor. Recently retired from a career in Human Resources, she is living her dream of cooking, photographing, writing, blogging and entertaining.
Helen’s sharing her MealRecipes so you can make meal prep enjoyable, dinner delicious and focus on your favorite people and passions. Visit Helen for more delicious recipes and food talk on SaucyCuisine.com.
Taco Salad Kit MealRecipe