This class is designed for students who have already mastered sushi rice and have experience rolling Maki-zushi. I recommend taking the Beginning Sushi Class and Intermediate Sushi Class first but they are not required.
- Shape Nigiri-zushi. Learn how to prep fish and seafood.
- Make Inari-zushi plus suggestions on where to purchase tofu pouches
- Dessert sushi, learn to make fruit and coconut Nigiri Fruit Sushi plus Honey Chili Sushi
- Prepare Japanese side salad with sesame dressing
- Bonus demonstration of Tobiko Gunkan-zushi
- Suggestions about where to purchase sushi ingredients, Asian grocers and fish markets
Optional Sushi Starter Kit may be purchased for $38, if desired. Click here for more details and/or purchase.
This is a hands on and tasting class!
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class location: 8502 16th Street #215
Silver Spring, Maryland
Crossroads of 16th Street and East-West Hwy
Helen Horton, Instructor
Helen lived in Japan for over 5 years and learned to make sushi from her Japanese neighbors. She’ll show you how they serve restaurant quality sushi at home. She prepares sushi for her family on a regular basis and has made it for dinner parties. Find out more about cooking, recipes and food talk on SaucyCuisine.com.